Initial Public Offering ("IPO") Planning and Consultancy Services
After China's accession to the World Trade Organisation and introduction of the reform and opening-up policy, Chinese companies developed rapidly. Some of them will raise capital by listing to expand their business and higher their corporate profile around the world.
There are many capital markets offering choices for going public. One of the questions to be considered is the place of listing. It is important to the success of IPO as it will affect the cost of corporate finance. Nowadays, most large State-owned enterprises, like Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited and China Everbright Limited, chose to list in The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in Hong Kong.
GCCPA has extensive experience and expertise and helps clients entered into, managed and executed of the affairs of the IPO plan to make companies successfully listed. Therefore, we are pleased to provide the following services:
- To plan for corporate restructuring before listing
- To assist in rebuilding a set of international accepted accounting system
- To advise on the feasibility of listing by way of financial review and analysis
- To introduce appropriate professionals, such as bankers, lawyers, sponsor, financial public relations firm etc.
- To consult with investors and institutional investors before IPO
- To assist in IPO application process
|Tel:||(852) 2851 3555||Fax :||(852) 2851 3325|
|Address :||Unit 607, 6/F, Tower 3, Phase I, Enterprise Square, No.9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong|