Every Hong Kong company is required to prepare annual financial statements for statutory audit and maintain proper business records for at least 7 years, which included books of account recording receipts and payments, or income and expenditure; and vouchers, bank statements, invoices, receipts, and such other documents as are necessary to verify the entries in the books of account, in order to enable its assessable profits to be readily ascertained.
Companies can concentrate on their business and enjoy costs saving while ensure the financial statements are prepare in accordance with the accounting standards by way of subcontracting the accounting work to experienced professionals.
GCCPA has extensive experience and expertise in different industries, such as IT, catering, logistics, trading, manufacturing and incorporated owners of buildings etc. We provide professional, efficient and high quality accounting services to our clients through financial analysis and suggestions to enhance business management and profitability. Therefore, we are pleased to provide the following services:
- Prepare voucher and data input into the computerised accounting system
- Prepare monthly, quarterly or yearly financial statements, included balance sheet, income statement, account receivables, account payables and general ledger
- Prepare financial statements as per client request and report to company on a timely basis
- Suggestions or advices made on financial information given by clients
- Prepare cash flow budget and financial budget
- Maintain company payroll record and assist in computing and handling salary and MPF payment
- Improve clients'sale system, purchase and expenditure system, inventory system and other systems
- Other advisory services
|Tel:||(852) 2851 3555||Fax :||(852) 2851 3325|
|Address :||Unit 607, 6/F, Tower 3, Phase I, Enterprise Square, No.9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong|